Monday, July 3, 2017

Back From Outter Space


Hi All,

It's been ages since I've posted here. The life of a teacher and mother gets crazy and all good intentions fall to the waist-side.  This year has been especially challenging - I broke my ankle in February and have been laid up since. But on the bright side, it has given me much needed time to update my store - which is growing in products and support.

My intent this year is provide some added value to those in the teaching community - most especially those who teach history in the middle grades. I get a lot of questions about how I present content to my classes while using an Interactive Notebooks, how I grade and manage the notebooks,  school-home communication, and how I keep my students engaged and begging for more. I'm quite happy to share tips and tricks from the crazy space we call Middle School.

I will also be adding my tips for working on National History Day. Last year was my first year working with students on this wonderful opportunity to conduct meaningful research and it was a very steep learning curve. To make it easier for you, I will be sharing my handouts and tips on how to manage the process on top of your already busy schedule.

I will be at the California TpT conference this year. So be on the look out. I will be the one wearing stupid history teacher t-shirts! One I'm considering is:

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment