Saturday, May 3, 2014

I'm Back From Outer Space!

It's been awhile and I had some recent technical hiccups, but thanks to my IT guy (aka my wonderful husband), I think it is all resolved now.  Having said that, thought you would like to know that I recently added two wonderful products to my store.

The first is Lesson 6 in my Jamestown Unit. It is a DBQ that focuses on primary source documents addressing how colonists fared the first year.

The second I have been working on for over two years. I am truly excited about it. If you ever needed fresh ideas and activities for your novel or literature unit, then consider Any Novel Unit! It is over 100 pages of ideas for you to use with absolutely ANY novel in your classroom. I use many of these activities all year.

And in appreciation of all you wonderful teachers out there I want you to know that I will be having a sale on 5/6 - 5/7.  Everything in my store will be 20% off!  So, be sure to take advantage of the savings. Find something that has been on your wishlist or stock up for next year.  This is a not to be missed event!

And one final thought - be sure to follow my store. I have several products that will be launched over the next couple of months and followers will receive exclusive notification of their arrival and promotional pricing!

Happy Weekend!  Keep Calm and Teach On!

No comments:

Post a Comment