Thursday, May 15, 2014

Tips From Vet Bloggers

I have started following some wonderful blogs from other TpT sellers and am ever so thankful that I did. I get the best advice and wonderful ideas from them. Most recently I was checking out Jennifer Smith-Sloane's site at 4MulaFun and she posted some wonderful ideas about how solve the problem of using Interactive Notebooks with kiddos who are absent.

Her tip was that she creates a crate with her worksheets and posts snap shots of her pages on her classroom blog. What a great idea! Not only is using the crate a benefit, but the idea of a classroom blog is wonderful too. I felt like I got a two-for in reading her post.


The other wonderful tip I got this week by following blogs was from Erin at Lovin Lit. She does a Five for Friday where she post freebies for the week. This summer SYNC YA is offering free weekly audio book downloads. I am a big fan of Audible, but hadn't heard of SYNC YA before. The titles that are FREE this week are:

 This was very exciting to me and I am a fan of both Colfer and Wells. So, I signed up and requested notification of future FREE titles. I will also be adding my 13 year old to the list as well.

Happy Thursday!
Cori

No comments:

Post a Comment